Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]

Nah, but the jesters 2024 coach is calling us non stop and trying to get us to transfer. Seems like a lateral move at best. The way she is going about it is very unprofessional. Once I saw the scores and who the jesters lost to down in Dallas, I felt better. They got crushed.

I'm grateful my kid was given the opportunity to do this with her teammates. her team is playing light due to other sport commitments and injuries, but my kid is getting looks (I get the alert every time a coach views her profile) and that's why we're there, plus the team is having a good time.

Sorry no D1 schools looking at the C bracket
And it’s too early for contact….Way too early.
Don’t believe the hype or the lies.

They played in the same bracket as Ramos. You obviously aren’t at the tournament or you’d know that there are coaches there.[/quote

Yeah Ramos's team played some tough competition. Take the time to see where the teams he played were ranked at the end of last season. Everyone on Ramos's team loves bragging about their ranking SO I guess rankings matter. He played one team ranked 77 that he barely beat. The team he beat today was ranked 183. One of the teams wasn't even ranked. Long way to travel to play such horrible teams. Oh the other team he beat was ranked 135. Keep padding that ranking