Originally Posted by Anonymous
My Daughter has played for these three coaches for years ! All three are class acts , they treat the girls with respect and dignity, there is no belittling or berating. They actually coach the girls up and continue to fix and tweak what needs addressing. Yes , a few girls left to pursue soccer, and a few were moved to the B or C team. That’s travel lacrosse , it happens everywhere. All three coaches are high school coaches and two of them are former college players , what else could you want ? Disgruntled parents are also part of travel lacrosse unfortunately, loyalty and honesty are unfortunately not . My family feels very fortunate to have these three coaches as a role model for my daughter .

This is a joke right? You have this coaches wife publicly announce herself and the stream of posts at the same time sayin the same thing. Do you think we’re all stunads? Clearly mommy and daddy found these posts and pulled the family and friends deal to get a few reviews. I HOPE the parents of kids who left hop on here and say what they’re saying to the rest of the lacrosse community because they didn’t leave for soccer. They left because the coaching was horrific. They left because there are A players playing on a B team to get away from those coaches. My daughter played for Pirozzi on jackets and it was a horrible experience. She was fired. You should have seen the nastiness produced by that family. Completely toxic and still is. So whoever you got to stick up for you, make sure you play their kid a little extra because you sure won’t get it from many others.