Originally Posted by Anonymous
hahahahaha She's absolutely on here posing as parents talking about how great she is!!!

I assume you are talking about the Jesters coach Tilts.
Based on what I’ve seen and heard,, she may need professional help. Completely nuts!!!!
Please get help.

You both are pretty sad, actually embarrassing to the rest of us here. Being disgruntled and spiteful is no way to go through life. And if you are a parents, you are acting like a childish fools. If you are a director and/or coaches ....you are even bigger fools. There are only four LI clubs that may have something against Tilts. NinetyOne, TopGuns, Empire and Elevate. That pretty much narrows it down. We know who you all are if Admin. Recommend taking it down a bit, you are potentially damaging your clubs reputations. Even if a parent. Your current rostered girls don’t deserve that. Just let it go. Move on already ...it’s time.

What's the deal with TG, Empire and Elevate? Of course we all heard the story with 91.

Nothing. Following back awhile, girls left for Jesters. Which happens all the time. Prob a parent stirring the pot here.

They are referring to girls who left elevate and TG for jesters over the past two years but the kids moving teams were unrelated to the new coach. A large group of kids moved last year from elevate and a few more this year followed. I think the poster was probably referring to the fact that those clubs could be upset their kids moved over to jesters, but kids move all the time so it’s pretty obvious this isn’t any of those teams but rather ninety one.

I think the fact that someone is so invested in spamming this page with negative remarks is pathetic. If you look at the time stamps they’re all being send back to back by a single person. But like another person said a few posts back the fact that you’re going after a girl young enough to be many of your children is just sad. It’s lacrosse it isn’t that serious. If kids want to move clubs they’ll move. If your club isn’t meeting their expectations let them go and be happy elsewhere. It truly isn’t a reason to be this bitter and obsessed.