You sure seem to have alot to say for someone with no skin in the game. I was using published info from 2021 which looked like the most political team ever assembled. I believe in paying it forward and want to let other folks know what they will likely be dealing with should they tryout for a team selected by parents and local club coaches. Just like the competing AS and AU events, the All American main event is a good experiece for the girls. The selection process and consolation spotlight division however is a different story and leaves alot to be desired. I think most would agree that having club coaches and parents select regional "all star" teams is nothing short of a complete joke. I am shocked the operator of this event has yet to figure out a better selection process. Lax clubs should concentrate on their core business of training lax players instead of trying to falsley booster their relevence by placing their own (often times unworthy) club kids on these "alleged" all star teams. #Facts.