Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year at UA the head coaches were there all days. The asst coaches were at AS. On the sideline of my daughter’s 22/23 games were: Amanda O’Leary, Julie Myers, Kayla Treanor, acacia Walker, Shelly Bawcolmb, Carolina Phil Barnes, Cathy Reese, Tim Mcarthy, Erica Bamford and I can keep going. It was star studded if that’s what you’re into. Say what you want about the future of UA. But it’s still tried and true. And it’s free. And it’s exclusive to 1 team only. Open your eyes.

That was exactly my point earlier. They were all there, UA isn't dying anytime soon.

Maybe for the older division last year, not for the younger division. That’s because the older girls who were already cemented in the UA teams from earlier years of playing. Tides are turning towards the AS event now. UNC coach daughter and some top M&D players I see are on AS rosters already. Talking about recruiting age this year. What event will attract the top college coaches? UA or AS?

They haven't had tryouts yet...how can they be on rosters already? What am I missing?

I think they’re talking about 150

No, this is about UA All America Underclass Games. AKA UA AA. Not UA 150. Two different operators that aren't the same.