Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Heard new WM coach already taking a job with YJ, can anyone confirm?

And the filtering of kids into YJ begins I guess WM being a legacy group is not long for the world

That’s an interesting business tactic, and brilliant. Hire the HS coaches from the top HS teams and you will pull the girls from that town to the club.

I always feel there is conflict of interest with HS coaches coaching the club teams. I think they will obviously favor their HS players as they have a relationship? I think their should be no parents coaching their own kids and no HS coaches with kids on the team!
You are living in fantasy land. Who coaches then if no parents or high school coaches. A young coach that wants less than $10 an hour to work with crazy parents?

There are a few coaches who will do it because they love the sport. Those are typically the coaches that put the most work in and are the most fair. If you have a non-parent coach, treat them right because they really are making below minimum wage as stated by the previous poster to deal with more than many sane people would.