Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LaxMomma
The ranking stuff really does seem to be a mess and a lot of the times they make no sense.

How are the calculated? Do they even matter?

The rankings absolutely do not matter.
The ranking stuff really does seem to be a mess and a lot of the times they make no sense.

How are the calculated? Do they even matter?

The rankings absolutely do not matter.

So what’s the point of them

They are meant to get people to talk about them...No rankings are perfect, not even College Football so it helps them drive traffic, monetize their site/platforms, etc.

Has anyone seen the Labor Day D1scovery Day Showcase Camp? Seems like a good event for only $189 with the top coaching and exposure the 44 players allowed would get and I've gone to one College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers) event before and I personally loved it compared to 2 other showcases we tried this summer b/c they are so small (not with 250+ players) and my daughter had great experience.

It's a soft period but D1's are allowed to be there and it's the only event in September that I can find locally so I am going to register my daughter - just wanted to get others thoughts as I fee like any exposure is good exposure, especially when coaches are going to be calling kids soon, leaving less scholarships available.. Thank you!

Are these any good? From my understanding the cblaxers stuff is weak

They’re decent. Not the best but it’s a good start if you haven’t done much