Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give me a break. 91 will blame everyone but themselves. If you look at ANY thread on here you will clearly see that 91 is spoken about poorly at almost every grade level. This isn’t specific to the 24s, but continue to blame everyone else and enable yourselves. What’s lane is that you’d rather place the blame and piece together conspiracy theories rather than just fix the issues. This is why the program will be at a standstill: denial.

Wish I could like this post a million times. Not even talking about just 91 here but part of the issue with so many clubs and showcases is they like to blame everyone but themselves for the issues others have. In the real adult world in an office you don't blame your clients for your mistakes. Own up to your stuff and make it better or stop coming on here to defend yourself. You parents are mad coach isn't showing up, step up and show up. Your kids are mad you don't have enough recruiting help, help more. Get it together ya'll.

I am curious, what type of help are people looking for during the recruiting process? What are your expectations ?

Expect nothing from the club in the recruiting process. Daughter played on YJ A, and the only thing we expected in recruiting was for the director to field questions from college coaches if they inquired and to pass along any inquiries that came from these coaches. Do the legwork yourself. Even the training and betterment as a player does not come from the club, our coach was a useless clown, again you need to go out and do your own training. We had a daddy coach completely looking out for his own, kid never coming off the field and running plays, named and designed for her. The only thing you can expect from these clubs is an opportunity to be on a field where college coaches show up and get a chance to see your daughter play, and even that should be up to you sending game schedules to coaches, telling them of your interest and asking them to come watch. Everyone on here has delusions that these clubs are going to make all the difference in recruiting, IT IS UP TO YOU!

Perfectly stated. Sad but true!!

It’s so sad that daddy and mommy ball has this effect on kids. I do agree leg work is on kids but clubs should assist in some way

In what way? What do you expect them to do?