Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard Bandits A team kept 8-9 top kids, dropped the rest and they also grabbed the top players from Crossfire to make a true A team. I heard some got cut and some moved to lower teams. The Bandits A team was solid in A bracket tournament play , Crossfire was also solid in B/C level tournament play but not sure how good they really were since they played in low brackets last few years . I guess we will see in the future .

My daughter players YJ but according to a friend on the team. If you were to go back and look at the tournament brackets crossfire played A and AA all summer except for one tournament ? Bandits A played b and c? Their b team played in D. The new “A” team also has 7 bandits kids two of which are the coaches kids and the rest are crossfire. From what I was told believe 12 and some of those offered A spots chose to leave 91. Only 5 crossfire kids were not given an A spot. Again this is all coming from a parent, I’m not actually a part of the team so my info could be wrong but I was told no one from crossfire was cut out of the program. Any crossfire players no longer playing for the club chose to leave the program supposedly.

At the end of the day, no matter what kids get combined that team didn’t gain any new players from other clubs. They pulled kids from two b-c level teams. No matter what bracket they played in, neither team beat any teams worth mentioning. They both played truthfully poor teams.

Anyone whose been around the block knows that none of those kids are going to a top school wearing that jersey and playing in my lacrosse tournaments. We’ve been telling our friends there to come to YJ for years.