Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another Tilts money grab for a very average team. Unfortunately all of the Tilts Fan Club in the world will not help any of those poor 24 Jesters. Those parents probably think the Tilts name help them with the recruiting process. Day late and a dollar short for that team.

If you’re referring to power she’s doing it for free for kids she trains. She isn’t making a penny off of it. All we paid for was uniforms. You clearly have a bone to pick with the girl, but when she made the team it was requested by a few of us who train with her. She also donated all of the money she made in August to wounded warrior. You have your facts wrong but I guess if hiding on the internet making crazy claims is your thing keep on going.

Enough already. My daughter is a 23 who played on bandits and is now on 91. I saw the 24 thread active yesterday and read it and my husband tried to talk me out of posting but it’s still bothering me.

A few weeks ago, we didn’t realize Tilts had quit and texted her asking for some recruiting help. After telling us she no longer worked for 91, we offered to pay her to help us get my daughter on the right path for what she needs to be doing to get herself in the best spot. Tilts turned down the money and sat on the phone with us for nearly an hour to walk us through next steps. We didn’t seek her out for her name we went to her because she explains things in a way my that motivates my daughter and that she understands. Sorry if this doesn’t fit your narrative but it’s infuriating to watch horrendous things be said that are absolutely fiction.