Originally Posted by Anonymous
This actually make me laugh - YJ B team plays all of the other clubs A teams. So once again misinformed parent on here hoping that they made the right decision by going to one of those clubs - Legacy, Jesters TG etc... Coaches come to see players not teams, obviously the better the team and players the better the coaches that will line the sideline. Good luck, to all of you delusional parents. Most normal people don't care about there kid being on a top 20 team, they want their kid to be happy and get an education. Its a long road, you will be better off when you stop comparing your kid to others and your team to others. Good luck!

Is Kildare the d team now? The website arranged it sort of misleading?

B,C,D, etc. Makes no difference. Very slim chance that anyone not playing on the top (A) team will be recruited to a competitive D1 program. Of course that only matters if that is in the plan for your daughter. Sheep keep handing over the cash to play on a team with 26 girls and slick talking coaches.

Obviously not a YJ parent! Please , check your facts. Go back to previous years and see YJ D1 commitments! Way more than amount of players on 1 “A” team! And, I will bet way more than the current team you play for. YJs will get more attention than your team… sorry

Lol, the list is extremely short when it comes to any player not on A team committing to a top 20 school. Maybe a couple Stony Brook commits thrown in and one or two others, but that's it. You're about to find out the hard way. Prove me wrong. Let's hear it! If you are a YJ B, C,D player, and can get onto a team like Jesters, TG, or Legacy, you would be in a MUCH better situation going into recruiting. But keep drinking that YJ juice with your blindfold on if that makes you happy.

How about answer the question. If You play on a YJ team othe than A, what are your chances of being recruited to a top 20 program? If you don’t care, that’s great, but please go into next year with your eyes open!