Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes you made my point.............Its not imperative to be at a tournament like The President's Cup.....Sept 1st is not an end all type of date....some girls will have a great summer season after 11th grade and then commit....just let it happen.....work hard and be proactive but my point was towards these dads who think that you NEED to be at a certain tournament or because you have a YJ sticker on your truck recruitment will automatically happen. The majority of these posters on here truly need to relax. Enjoy this time with your daughter because it will be over before you realize it. Soak it in and let it unfold.

Thank you. Good post.
I also think certain clubs or coaches are stirring up the parents and trying to get them upset with their current club so that they bounce.

Plenty of opportunities to be scene coming in the spring, summer and next fall. Enjoy and don’t get caught up in the hype.

We’re on a team not in presidents cup and have not spoken to any clubs or coaches. It is ridiculous that we don’t have a strong falll. It isn’t even about presidents cup only, it’s ago it the lack of commitment and focus we are getting from the program and an owner who speaks countless lies to make $$. We have friends on legacy, jesters, top guns, and YJ who have d1 coaches looking at their kids profiles and contacting their coaches and directors about their players. It isn’t getting caught in the hype or being upset about one tournament, it’s about being part of a club that doesn’t value our team and isn’t pushing to help us with recruiting in any way. There is no help with recruiting nor do we have a good fall schedule. Making claims we can go to Boston and NJ and see the same teams as presidents cup this spring is just another lie to keep us somewhere that isn’t looking out for our kids.

Yes it’s great to have fun and I want that for my child, but at the end of the day they have goals that aren’t being properly supported. So again, it isn’t about what any club or coaches or even parents may say about the recruiting process it’s how we feel about our clubs support in this process. We feel lied to and used to keep an older team going when we wanted to leave in august but we promised things that were never going to happen.

I’m sure it’s also our coaches and one parent on our team on here defending the fact that we aren’t in these tournaments. At the end of the day, we want to be in a program that is pushing if or is to be in these tournaments regardless if it’s the end all be all. If it’s a tournament that could even possibly help, it is the job of the people we pay thousands to to make that happen for us.