Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did O’Sullivan’s daughter leave the team and go to Ramos? How do you explain that to the parents as a coach? ‘I really believe in this team and we can win! I just don’t have any confidence that I can coach this team and didn’t want to see my daughter suffer for it.’

Maybe I am wrong, it just seems like a slap in the face to his players.

It is a slap in the face. Hope those kids bolt knowing that he lacks confidence in the group. Is he even still going to coach them if his kid is on a different team? Maybe he will to get free tuition.

Kids on OSullivan team left. Their best defender went elsewhere. Kildare lost a few as well. Have the bees started to die ?

Coaches kid left for Ramos and the best defender went to Lax On Elite.
Lax On 2024 team got a few from YJ.
They do a great job with training, coaching and recruiting.
Sadly the bar is pretty low for what a "great job" looks like on Long Island.
Did O’Sullivan’s daughter leave the team and go to Ramos? How do you explain that to the parents as a coach? ‘I really believe in this team and we can win! I just don’t have any confidence that I can coach this team and didn’t want to see my daughter suffer for it.’

Maybe I am wrong, it just seems like a slap in the face to his players.

It is a slap in the face. Hope those kids bolt knowing that he lacks confidence in the group. Is he even still going to coach them if his kid is on a different team? Maybe he will to get free tuition.

Kids on OSullivan team left. Their best defender went elsewhere. Kildare lost a few as well. Have the bees started to die ?

Coaches kid left for Ramos and the best defender went to Lax On Elite.
Lax On 2024 team got a few from YJ.
They do a great job with training, coaching and recruiting.
Sadly the bar is pretty low for what a "great job" looks like on Long Island.

I know it’s frustrating to have to deal with the Uber competitive and sometimes toxic environment that is LI Lax but these women are doing things right.
Teaching the sport the right way in a healthy environment and helping the girls they mentor achieve their goals.