Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly. The lower bracket teams gave by far easier competition. Those players can rack up goals. Notice the Nassau power conf teams do not have players high on Those lists. Competition many times harder. Also. Coaches pad stats for their big names. I’ve seen it. Not accurate

Nassau Power Conference by far the toughest conference. Not a conference for padding your stats..

Best teams in Nassau:
Wantagh
GC
Manhasset
CSH

After that there is a drop off with lots of Stat padding. If you put up numbers playing those teams, you’re daughter is legit

Ummm… there are other great teams on LI! NP, BBP and SA all rated higher! So, as far as LI goes , best teams not necessarily in Nassau. I agree the stats are like comparing apples and oranges. And …not always kept correctly.

If you play those legit teams and lose, your stats won't be padded as winning coaches report the scores to Newsday. Doubtful that an opposing coach is looking to pad an opponents stats. Also as far as stat pading goes the # of goals by players has to match the score of the game so tough to pad goals. There could be some issues with assists I guess but probably not much.

This is the 2024 thread. Not the high school thread.

High school thread is dead