People on here taking about all these clubs and coaches pockets. It is a business. Clubs are meant to make money. The money keeps them in business. If you’ve ever coached or reffed , you’d know that coaches who are parents usually get free tuition for their club. Coaches who aren’t parents make very little money off the club. The majority of coaches make their money training. Colbert, Kilgus, Smith, Spallina, Rose, Kotowski, Weiner, Tilts, Levy, Windsor. You name a name, they likely are training kids privately. For most coaches, the money you make off the private lessons is how you are able to keep coaching because you enjoy it. If you are a parent who had coached in any sense, you’d know exactly what I’m talking about. There is nothing wrong with coaches, directors, and club owners training kids. If anything, I am grateful there is a large number of trainers and my daughters and sons can essentially pick from dozens until they find one that matches what they’re looking for.

Who cares who who trains with? Who cares if one trainer charges $30 and one charges $10000. Each family has the ability to choose if they send a kid to get training or not and with whom they send them to. There is no reason anyone should care what others choose to do in their free time. If you kid and their teammates are showing up to practices and games and are holding their own, who cares who helps them when they aren’t in your uniform.

Some of y’all have way too much time to overthink these days.