Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the OP is saying the colleges reached out to the coaches or directors, obviously they can’t contact any 2024 directly. That’s what I got from reading the post.

Exactly it was d1 coaches who saw her play and wanted her personally at camps or more info about her I guess. Older daughter has similar as a sophomore.

Somebody is obviously trying to make themselves seem important. Obvious violation of NCAA rules.

This is not a violation. My daughter just went through recruiting. Prior to Sept. 1, several coaches communicated with us through our club director. We knew exactly where we stood, and they knew where they stood as well. My daughter also recieved text messages from coaches asking for information. She could not have a back and forth dialog, but it is all completely within the NCAA regulations
I think the OP is saying the colleges reached out to the coaches or directors, obviously they can’t contact any 2024 directly. That’s what I got from reading the post.

Exactly it was d1 coaches who saw her play and wanted her personally at camps or more info about her I guess. Older daughter has similar as a sophomore.

Somebody is obviously trying to make themselves seem important. Obvious violation of NCAA rules.

This is not a violation. My daughter just went through recruiting. Prior to Sept. 1, several coaches communicated with us through our club director. We knew exactly where we stood, and they knew where they stood as well. My daughter also recieved text messages from coaches asking for information. She could not have a back and forth dialog, but it is all completely within the NCAA regulations

Complete violation. Stop lying now. Schools know this isn’t allowed and wouldn’t risk it.