I listed the teams and/or "invitational" teams below that I have heard of without knowing much about. We don't need to know they are money grabs, save us the wasted posts, they all are and everything has a cost. I would love to get actual info about them, even if it's from organizers of the events, just shine some light about exposure or formats. Most are still convincing everyone it's worth the money without a history. I know there are camps and prospects days associated with colleges fighting for our dollars as well. I am only concerned how these effect the 2024 girls. Thank you in advance for those trying to help spread accurate information.

1. Under Armour - * Tryout dates on website * No secrets here, great event with a great history. Minimal tryout cost covers everything. Not really the best event for
2024's because the teams will mostly be full of committed 2023's.

2. American Select - * Tryout dates on website * Second year event that is approx. $800?? Should have the most talent and exposure for the 2024's this summer??

3. Juniors Open - * Invitation Only? * First year for girls, boys events get good talent. Website is vague, despite big hype. Social media releases names slowly.

4. Five star Elite - * Invitation Only? * First year for girls. Social media releases names slowly.

5. Best in Class - * Invitation Only? * First year for girls, boys events get good talent. Website is vague, despite big hype. Social media releases names slowly.