Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ramos did very well this past season. Definitely a solid team. Kildare is definitely behind them in talent and depth of the bench.

Kildare picking up some very solid players from other teams! So, wait until the new season

Would be nice for Kildare to tell parents about that so that we know we need to find another team.

Kildare is mommy ball at it’s worst. Their only goal since moving to Yellow Jackets was to get their kids on Weiner.

I really don’t understand why parents are so obsessed with their kids playing there. Is it the politics and most of the girls sitting the bench? I get that everyone goes crazy over the rankings but do you brag about the rankings as your child had nothing to do with getting the team there? That must make your child feel great. Does it help your child’s development of the game by watching it or playing? Does it help their self esteem to travel every weekend to maybe see a couple of minutes of field time? I understand that 12-14 girls and coaches daughters see the field and will get the exposer so what happens to the rest of them? Do you just settle with your daughter being on a top team but not playing. How will they been seen if they don’t play. Do they just get scholarships because they are wearing certain jersey? Parents need to put their egos away and find the right team for their daughter so she can excel, play and do her best! So many people yr after yr make the same mistake and unfortunately by the time they wake up the stars and friends of the team have committed and the rest are scrambling with no help from the top club.