Originally Posted by Anonymous
Totally disagree! I was watching that Wiener team in the championship game at L4C and the 1 parent coaches kid did not even go in. So, false. Also, I have watched them in a few things to see about that team for trying out purposes and the coaches kids are def. not the ones getting all the playing time. Would really be hard to tell who the coaches kids are, as I did not see clear favoritism on the kids. Maybe a few of the midfielders who seemed to be out there the most

How the heck do you know who is who on a team you aren’t a part of. I don’t even know who is who on my own daughters team half the time. Sounds a bit creepy to me.

If you’re involved in lacrosse at all the kids start to become known easily if they are any good

Exactly, if you have been around LI lacrosse for a few years and looking to maybe switch teams at this age, it’s hard. If you have played these teams, or know other girls on the teams you know who’s who as far as playing goes. Girls pretty much all know each other as well. Especially if you are looking for your daughter to try out for a team at this age! You need to know if she has a chance to play? It’s not creepy, it’a smart to know what’s going on on another team before sending your kid there. This is not 3rd grade!
You peeps are cra!