Originally Posted by cutedog
You guys act like going to the Presidents Cup is an automatic look at by college coaches......delusional at best........I personally know 2 D1 coaches and they are still more focused on the 2023's. On LI out of the top 50 2023 girls only 30 have committed so far and the 2023 class was one of the strongest in recent years.......Please just let your daughters enjoy the game. THEY are the ones working hard and will eventually land where they are supposed to. Oh and by the way no D1 HEAD COACH is on the sideline of a 2024 game right now....

You couldn’t be more wrong. The D1 coaches are absolutely looking at 24s, getting an idea of who they’re interested in. If they get on the radar, they will continue to watch them throughout next summer and then decide who they want. I know of at least 3-4 ‘23s who had great falls last year and then got injured and missed the summer but were still recruited to great programs. I also know girls who didn’t play at all last fall, or didn’t play well, and had strong summers and were recruited. Different paths but same end result.