Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone seems to just like taking shots at these kids with subtle little jabs “ there is talent on this team, but not on this team” “ nobody pays attention to these events “ we all get it , either your kid didn’t make it , or you didn’t get the team you wanted. This event is not UA or AS , and we all know this. Most of these kids want to rep their region and play a nice tournament and maybe grab a medal. Everyone needs to relax, try and remember you are the adult ! And bashing young 15/16 year old girls . Try to get a grip and think before you type and hit send. Considering this is an anonymous site , everyone seems to be critic and know it all. If I only had a dollar for every time I heard a poster claim “ I’ve been through this with my older child, so I know what I’m talking about” please just relax.

Best post in a long time!!

I've been following this thread for a while and one thing has become clear... There are so many crazy people on here!

Chances are most of you know very little about:

- clubs other than your daughter's
- Events/tournaments kids may play at
- Club and School coaches (their resume, what they've accomplished as coaches, experience, etc.) in many cases, most of the good ones don't feel the need to market themselves to outsiders
- the game in general

How about this:

If your daughter loves the sport and her teammates and her coach, that's probably all that matters. If your daughter has made friends and has learned life experiences through this game, that's really great too.