Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have to be happy with all the girls who get a chance to play especially in this grad year. I understand how people might think it’s a money grab which is probably true to some degree but if they get to play in front of coaches isn’t that a good thing?

When Under Armour Underclass came out it was about trying to identify all of the Top Players from around the country and having them compete against each other. It was by far the most competitive HS lacrosse around. Having 3 or 4 teams at the same age group from the same area is watering it down tremendously. I do agree that if it can get a kid playing in front of college coaches, then why not do it? Just don't bill it as some sort of elite/special/select event.

UA still only legit ELITE HS tourney.
American Select Biggest money grab going with 3 teams per class. that’s comical.
AS stated last year it was “non-political” selection. biggest laugher ever. Mommy coaching 24 cause last year her kid couldn’t make team and the daddy coach who got daughter on Black for the 26’s is the biggest blank to parents who paid money for their kids to tryout.
If I picked my 3 year old son for the HS team it would’ve be as bad as this clown getting his kid on A team.
Good job AS, way to water down the product and make it a political $$$$ grab in year 2.