Originally Posted by Anonymous
Save your money , college coaches don’t care or pay attention to these dime a dozen supposedly all star events. Colleges know who runs these events and know that they choose their own players. Multiple better opportunities for your daughter to play directly in front of college coaches.

I disagree. If a good amount of the best players are all at one location, it makes it a no brainer for college coaches. They can see them all at one time. People keep saying better opportunities and you said multiple opportunities. Please name some.
Save your money , college coaches don’t care or pay attention to these dime a dozen supposedly all star events. Colleges know who runs these events and know that they choose their own players. Multiple better opportunities for your daughter to play directly in front of college coaches.

are you friends with college coaches? Our daughter was recently accepted to one of these "money grabs" despite not having political connections and when her name was released on social media her social media and her recruiting profiles god dozens of views and follow immediately. Seems to hold some weight, but I guess everyones own opinions.

I’m not the original poster but following this tread.
Yes we are friends with several current and former coaches and getting the same feedback. Save your money. Many of these Allstar events are not on the level and unless you have money to burn don’t waste your time. Everyone is looking to make a buck off of you.