Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not for nothing but all three of those coaches work extremely hard and are very respected by the girls on that team. They are all class acts and everyone, players and parents, should feel lucky that our girls get to play for them. The fact that a grown adult could publicly call their child’s coach, a fantastic coach for that matter, a cancer is upsetting. My daughter is the player she is today because she’s been lucky enough to have the three of them. Each one has taught her something different and I wouldn’t want it any other way. -Cindy Hall (since I don’t know how to make this non anonymous)

Is your husband her assistant ? Doesn’t seem like anyone on here has had anything negative to say about him, just the female coach.

If the team loved their experience, why did so many players leave the team then and why are those that left openly talking about how terrible of an experience it was with other players parents ?

So all 3 coaches are great and have taught the girls what true team work is! Ppl keep saying so many girls left the team when it’s was a couple of girls who never showed up to practice and who we’re obviously not the same level as the rest of the girls. Their main sport was soccer. Also they would have not made the A team so ppl sound so notIntelligent. Now on to Kristen it’s very obvious that we have a couple disgruntled parents who have it out for her on here. She’s been my daughters coach for years and has never been anything but a positive GREAT coach! She has tons of experience and as far as saying she gives her daughter special treatment is another joke. Her kid is good therefore she plays!! People on here should worry about putting their daughters where they will thrive and stop spreading fake nonsense! All 3 coaches are great people no less great coaches! Kristen is far from a cancer it’s actually sad people keep speaking so badly about a great person/coach. Move on ppl.