Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Just want honest opinions…was AS worth the $2,000 overall cost between the try out, tourney fee, hotels, gas, food and tolls for 1 tourney?

Besides costs, what would have made it a better overall experience?[/
$2000 is a bit steep, but I think it could be worth it . Hotels were expensive in the area. Maybe organizers can work with hotels for blocks and get some better pricing. Get teams together like at NYSR. Also, make the event more eventful, and not just like any other tournament. Offer some extras. Guest speakers regarding college recruitment, etc. Maybe have a big BBQ for all the teams. Maybe some interactive booths and vendors. Think convention… but, obviously much smaller scale. “An exoerience”

Add airfare for anyone in the West or Mid West Region for tryouts AND national event...cost prohibitive for most folks.
Yeah for my financial situations I’d rather spend $1500 on 3 or 4 college camps. To each his own.

it was a great event! TONS of college coaches!! It was def one of the best events of the summer for my 2023.

Yes, great event and great exposure to college coaches. Would be nice if they can figure away to make it more affordable.