I want to come on here again to explain myself a little further since it seems that our coach and the parent I mentioned in my original post have starting mass posting insults. I never said my daughter was the best on the team, I stated she is one of the stronger players. I did not name any coaches and the reason I went to this website before making a decision was to see if there were other options. I did not say anything bad about the other girls, just that it was not the A level team we were promised when we got personal calls from the program and coaches to convince us to stay on this year. The majority of the girls are great, there are 2-3 girls and accompanying parents who are truly a dark cloud. Those 2-3 are probably being entitled by the fact that they are family friends with the coaches and now are on this website trying to attack me for asking for advice. Just because I am not happy with our families decision to stay on this year doesn't make our family the enemy. As many said following my post 91 isn't the greatest program, and we knew that.

We stayed for my daughters friends and because we felt it was too late to make a switch. When we were promised that we would be playing top 10 teams in the country with this new roster and told we were part of something new and great for the program we made the decision to stay, and that is on us. I now realize that it may have been foolish to think this team could compete with YJ A teams, M&D, NEMS, Skywalkers,etc. It was probably foolish on our part.

Sorry if anyone felt insulted by my original post, but at the end of the day my priority is my kid.

Due to the response of coach and his pal there is zero trust or comfort in him. If I can't find an alternate team for my daughter, I won't ruin her experience further by giving them gasoline for the fire with my daughters name.