Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone on here is extremely threatened by this girl. We have friends who train with her who speak very highly. I don’t send my kid to her because she trains elsewhere but from people who have worked with her or know her they have nothing but kind things to say. I’m not sure why every time 91 is brought up even about things happening when she doesn’t coach there anymore they blame her. 91 has been terrible for years. We all know they’re a boys club. I don’t think any club really wants second class kids with very little talent. And to the stunad talking about bandits beating 91 in the pass that isn’t saying much about either team. They both stink. The good ones all left years ago.

Wow....who is the Stunad ? Let's go on a public forum and bash the talents of 15 and 16 year old girls. Completely classless
And clueless. The team , if you took the time to really do some DD, you would realize has some very good players on it. Just because they are not on JY or Legacy does not mean they couldn't be.