Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s amazing to see so many 2023s committing every day
And plenty of 2022s also. We wish them all luck and it continues to be a learning experience. What an exciting time for them an their families.
Makes me glad that I listened to those who told us to relax in the fall because 2024 year had plenty of time and it was still very early.
Also, makes me aware of those that tried to promote the hype and fear to make a buck. You are Greedy!!!

24s have a bunch of time but early bird gets the worm

Early bird may get the worm but clearly not Armageddon if you didn’t get an offer in the the fall.

Take note that it’s almost feb and Schools are not done with 2022 and 2023. It’s actually very busy so take note of the person who gives you the fake news in order to fill their pockets and don’t trust them moving forward.

There is one coach/club that was trying to get people to bounce with some fake news that they were doing it better and that all their low level peeps were getting looks.
Yeah well ….so much for that!!!

Thank god nobody took the bait

This same person posting conspiracy theories over and over needs to relax. No one is selling anything to anyone. This site is just a bunch of information from different people and most of it is opinions, but your narrative is very obviously trying to attack a few people. Whatever the reason for your attack, it’s not useful except for petting your ego and making you feel better. Grow up and get off the internet if you’re just going to complain about everyone else. No one here wants to read it anymore. If you have a problem with someone, go speak to them like a real man and stop hiding behind a keyboard.