Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nah, but the jesters 2024 coach is calling us non stop and trying to get us to transfer. Seems like a lateral move at best. The way she is going about it is very unprofessional. Once I saw the scores and who the jesters lost to down in Dallas, I felt better. They got crushed.

I'm grateful my kid was given the opportunity to do this with her teammates. her team is playing light due to other sport commitments and injuries, but my kid is getting looks (I get the alert every time a coach views her profile) and that's why we're there, plus the team is having a good time.

So it sounds like the unhappy parents should move to the jesters and move on.

There is so many lies here trying to defend names and place blame on others to try and change the narrative. We called her and she told us they were filled. We offered to pay her for recruiting help and she said she’d do it for free. She also told us that our team would figure it out and that the summer would be better and even called our daughter to ease her nerves. She was also not fired. We were on the phone with her when she sent her email resigning from the program. If you were at tryouts you also heard her fighting for our kids with the owner and a woman from the office. While we are remaining on 91 and have not sent any sort of negative posts on here we also won’t allow someone from our organization to make up lies about someone who fought tooth and nail for my daughter.

If you are actually on our team , you know that things are not good right now. Coaches even told us to complain to 91 because things are out of their control. Kids are panicking about the fall schedule, there has been zero recruiting help, and the office has no solutions for us. None of this has to do with other organizations or people. The problem lies directly in the hands of our own club and no one on the team is blind to it. It’s why many of us have complained to the club and coaches and why our teamsnap has negative messages in it from our families. Things aren’t good right now, but regardless the girls will make the best of it and find a way to come together like they always had. This group has had one coach leave two years ago, Sam left this past year, and years ago a flood of kids left for YJ and Legacy.

I can understand why others would try and blame other coaches and clubs but this problem isn’t them. It directly stems from the organization. It’s sad that they feel the need to spend time on here blaming others rather then put their efforts into fixing things we are unhappy about.