I'd say this about 3d New England, I saw them play summer 2013 then fall 2013 then this summer and fall and have also seen 3d Colorado and the 3d California teams. I thought very little of them earlier but now see those kids and teams have really developed and improved. One year ago I would have thought it was a joke if they were getting recruited heavily. Now I think these kids have blossomed so much you can't ignore it. We have some good teams here and MD and LI and upstate have some good teams, but a lot of those teams and their early commits are basically the same players they were in 8th grade. Turtles an exception. Now Crabs HS teams can't win their own watered down tournaments like the fall Autumn thing yesterday, and let's be straight...91 got worked pretty good by 3d New England and it was only for two reasons...the 3d team has better players and they play the game smarter with higher IQ for the game. They are well coached, skilled and play fast. If a college coach group was watching that game they'd have to consider pulling some offers and granting new ones if this type of developmental gap widens more. And we are not a 3d family, but believe me we are considering a change for our committed son to get better training and development. The clubs that are just all about showcasing and doing money grab events don't get it, and now I think I get it before it is too late. Get better or eventually expect bad surprises...like watching kids from 3d or C2C Texas or LB3 pass your kids by. LB3 actually gave Turtles a better first half than any other team this year. I think they were winning or tied at end of first half before Turtles revved. LB3 had some emerging players and take that seriously.