Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 3d kids that you are saying are so much better then the LI boys, the 3 main kids from 3d that beat 91, are from Garden city, wow I guess 3d is such a great program that they have LI players. BTW at the 1/2 it was 3-2 3d was ahead, I will agree that 91 needs to step it up but I would pay more attention to the helmets then the 3d team name, remove the Garden city trio and that 3d team would not be the same. As far as a college "pulling a commitment", worry about your son and the shaky verbal you made, maybe the club you play with just isn't that good.

3d NE has had a couple LI kids for more than a year. And you'd like for everyone to know that 91 wasn't losing my much at halftime? Jeez. Maybe 91 kids have it made and the kids repeatedly showing them up on the field are on shaky ground, but that isn't where I see this going. If I was a D1 coach that used spots on 91 kids and saw that 3d game, I'd pound my assistants and their club ball owner buddy who fed me the hype sooner rather than later. I for one don't believe that coaches who have jobs on the line will roll with it if they watch some 2017 kids blow by the early commit kids.