Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ty on Twitter :
"Not that it's considered gospel by any means, but all 25 of the top 2017's are now committed. That was quick."
Sounds like the might know something!!

Considering that Ty uses coach's opinions to create his and IL's list, I would expect the ranked list to go quickly. No surprise in Ty's statement.

He only ranks those players that he is told to rank. As far as speaking to coaches. Do you really think he speaks to all 67 division 1 coaches.....no chance. There are so many conflicts of interest ... No wonder he left Inside Lacrosse. Any body could pick 50 kids that are committed. Even Xy Tanders can do that. What a genius.... The real question is who is he working for now......

The lacrosse world has to do better that this

Ty Xanders is moreso a puppet to the prominent club coaches and owners who are like crystal meth addicts looking to get their kids ranked and committed to decorate their club websites. I am sure he has some audience with most D1 coaches and may have the close ear of some but I think he is more a conduit for the club owners who also put on tourneys or are money involved in showcases. We are all lacrosse parents far enough into this now to understand it is a racket. I am sure Ty Xanders is on his own because there are some bespoke relationships he has in Baltimore, Philly, LI and TriState areas. Instead of the crystal meth addicts (club guys) dealing with a sophisticated audience they get to pull around a 24 year old [lacrosse] clown named Ty. Maybe I am way off or just too tainted by the Crabs organization tie ins to him personally and IL in general. That club owner practically does the write ups and hands it to the likes of Ty or other and if they don't play ball they get whacked to borrow from the Baltimore lacrosse mafia term. This is how mediocre players from families in the gunga get hyped to NCAA coaches, many of whom are too lazy to do their own diligence and sign the short list of recommended kids. Why do you think Hop and UVa and some others have declined and are on a slow train toward sucking these recent years?