Still dreaming about banging cheerleaders? And only winning? Really? Guess that didn't work out for you so you're passing along those life goals to your son. Yes; I am sure your kid will end up going to 13th grade at the local community college and not think about lax as a springboard to A great education.
You're a funny guy. As far as I'm concerned; all of these 91 commits are already winners. And where do you personally and your son stack up with those creds? Sounds like your wet dream ended up with your teeth kicked in
:-) [/quote]

My experience ended making D1 All-America at an ACC school all four years and being an NCAA champion. Do something to be the best you can be. Achieve, accomplish and walk away fulfilled with no regrets. I didn't need to dream it, I lived it and I pass down the importance of substance over hype to my son who is doing just fine thank you. It is really ok that they are already winners in your hearts...just don't look up at the scoreboard. That thing never lied to me and told me exactly where I stood. Kids with character can take that and be fueled to go better. Losers walk to the parking lot talking about being committed hoping someone will overhear and care. That must feel great before hitting the I-95 North.