Originally Posted by Anonymous
The ""2017 USA" team lost to Canada by a goal in OT. It was a very good game! A young man from Canada, Cam Garlin had SIX goals including the game winner. He was never ranked, watch list or mentioned by either Ty Xanders or 3D guy. Garlin is not committed either. Kinda makes you scratch your head a bit.

The bottom line is IL rankings reflect the LI and Maryland overbearing influences of the club and prep school programs. The bottom line on 3d is their list reflects a Daddy payments All-America team to 3d events...BFE 64, Blue Chip, JR, etc. There are likely tons of great players in Canada, Florida, California, etc. going to tournaments and outplaying the hot bed kids and wondering why they are not getting noticed. What does Ty Xanders do now? He does not seem to be employed by anyone. Is he basically a freelance events writer? Gee, THAT would not look like a conflict of interest to take pay from guys running Philly Showcase or whatever to do write ups pumping their kids up.

He works for a big LI daddy now!

Really??? You mean physically big or $$$ big or both?

$$$$, Rumor is!

So who is it? Why is it such a secret? People have asked him on twitter when he refers to his new job and he ignores the question. Sort of makes it more interesting, as to why he talks of his new job, but does not want to disclose what he is doing. Anyway, I for one like his banter. Do not think he rules the world like some do- but he has a sarcastic edge that I like. I wish him luck.