Welcome aboard 7th grade Team 91 dad. Again, wow. I guess we are all to blame too. It is completely unacceptable to make kids at these ages public figures. It goes back to the posts about the Ty Xanders or Casey Vock/3d boy crush blogs and twitter publishings. Now a 2017 Turtle being named and criticized and another Turtle by name who played 8th grade varsity being named and pumped on another side. Jesus, should all club lacrosse dads be told to stay more than 200 yards away from public schools next? Creepy. I have an exceptional sensitivity to this because once our house was robbed and one of the goods was our paper files...we didn't think much of that until a year later I was called as a witness in an insurance scam involving stolen kid's personal, medical and other data in another state. Some scumbag was using his kid with ID's posing him as other kids to scam insurance companies with a local scumbag doctor. Wound up on CNN. Consider a nice big chunk of your family privacy and that of your sons is being distributed into the direct consumption of anyone. Scammers don't go to lacrosse tournaments and get the programs coaches get to know who your kid is for recruiting, they are fast and brutal and get it on Internet to use up and leave behind fast. Consider that when your son's name, school and other get a shout out and stoke a fire to make him a public figure when he is 13-14 years old.