Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would college coaches want to plant their player evaluations into the social media via IL, 3d, Ty Xanders or anyone else? If I were a D1 coach I would sponge what I could from those websites and twitter accounts and contribute nothing back. If there is a diamond in the rough, or a kid from Canada who has it all except for a write up...why the heck would I want to feed the other NCAA programs I compete with my honest evaluations? Like we all learned from Don Corleone in the Godfather, you never talk about the family business outside of the family. The college coaches I had would never, ever have said or done anything to help a competitor. I privately wonder if the smart ones like Tierney nod and go along with the hype of a kid they don't want to divert attention away from the players they do want. Ever notice how Denver recruits build a ranking and reputation AFTER committing late to Denver?

YEP! Tierney is no dummy, and he is smart enough to trust his instincts, not what someone else tells him.