Originally Posted by Anonymous
You all are relentless. I understand he's controversial - though probably made out to be more than he actually is in reality - but he's passionate and actually does a rather good with the rankings. Can't make everyone happy and probably missed some names but that's gonna happen to anyone.

Ty Xanders is not controversial, he isn't relevant or revered enough to be. Its so funny, a great sport with amazing tradition, a sport with super talented kids having fun playing!
And many of these kids moms & dads are upper class wealthy successful intelligent people who went to outstanding schools with now great careers! Big giant homes, fancy expensive cars, multiple homes & impressive lifestyles!

But yet, a kid who tweets about his excitement to go see "Bassnectar" in concert at Madison Square Garden is able to consume your lives! For some reason he has a "voice" and a couple of dads behind him.

Its nuts.

Great post. How about the Ty Xanders tweets of Solo red cups of brew he is enjoying at Baltimore Orioles games he is attending? Isn't it great that this guy is the "main" reporter/player evaluator in High School age lacrosse players.

News flash, kids enjoying solo red cups on their college visits, moron!
Stop looking for reason to bash Ty, you appear as a jealous loser

No one needs to LOOK for a reason to BASH Ty, he bashes himself constantly with out even knowing it. He's immature and not qualifited for the role he had with IL. I have no reason to be jealous of anyone, but I think many of us have a problem with someone promoting DRINKING that is writing/covering about underage kids.

As far as your stupid [lacrosse] comment about red cups at college visits, speaks volumes of the type of parent you are.

BTW- why are you assuming that anyone who knocks Ty Xanders that it means their kid wasn't ranked? ? Should I respect or agree with Ty's role in the lacrosse community just because he ranked my kid? NO, I dont! Its called MORALS.

Quint K, Paul Carc, Chris Mortensen (NFL), Peter King (SI), Buster Olney (MLB), Adan Schefter (NFL)- I doubt any of these top sports analyst/reporters would come off as immature on social media or act a fool. Lacrosse is GROWING, we need the men covering the sport to be mature credible professionals.

If only there were more mature, credible professionals in every walk of life.