Reclassify is not the same as repeating. Many kids reclassify to the lower grade but continue academically as if nothing happened and no subjects are "repeated". That's the difference between reclassifying and repeating. In the case of reclassifying, the last year of high school is usually packed with AP courses, many for college credit. [/quote]

That is complete crap. My son is taking AP courses as an underclassman, and AP course classrooms at my son's school is not stocked with lacrosse repeaters. Those kids are doing geometry as seniors after doing Algebra 1 twice. Most often lacrosse players repeat classes when they repeat grades to make obtaining higher GPA easier.

Reclassifying is repeating a grade. Because you are doing it over again. You could take a math lesson from my 10th grader, and if you ask nice he'll help tutor your 19 year old senior in the course he took last year. Step away from the keyboard and just crawl away. And congrats on junior lax bro's commit to High Point or the like.