Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The green color of pure envy is just bleeding off of my screen from the DMV 😉

Keep crying😢 about our commits and Keep trying boys...and don't worry; your kids will be working for our 91 boys someday!

And THAT is the final word!😜

Need a tissue? The scoreboard is the only honest arbiter in sports. After all the shouting about team chemistry, kids playing a fall sport, bad officiating, too much time in between games on a cold day, or other excuses the scoreboard says you were this many goals better or worse than the opponent today. Turtles don't seem to have an issue with that. My son's team - which has lost to Turtles a few times - has no issue with that.

Now the really bad news: the scoreboard follows these kids all through HS and college and beyond. Technically, life after college is a scoreboard too with jobs and salaries and the rest of it. Every 40 something year old LOSER I know sounds a lot like a Team 91 dad rationalizing mediocrity and celebrating the phony.

Thanks for playin, Biff

Clearly not able to grasp the fact that the scoreboard of life is already in their favor. The the commit score board, Biff!!
Where, pray tell, is your Minnie Biff Commited to? You sound so angry.
Get over it Big Biff.
Now go back to preaching to your son. Your rhetoric is not going over well here.