Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good post. But I do think your wrong about 1 - thing... There is NO Lack of evidence.
It's an arms race, heading for disaster - but the shame of it is the early committed kids will be collateral damage hit the hardest.

Notice schools stock piling on early Offensive Commitments??

Do the math... If a program hands out 6 verbals for 2017 Attackmen, the program effectively locked all 6 players from the recruiting market...
3 years from now, they will be happy with keeping their top 3 players, then drop conveniently drop 3 for grades, SAT scores, or whatever...
The poor kid is now a senior, and can't find a suitable college program, because its now too LATE... So don't worry about The Petro's - start worrying about Long Term fit for your kid... Which, btw NOONE KNOWS at 14-15...

Haha, that's funny. I guess your SD on is still hoping to commit? Don't get your hopes up. Schools font drop comitted kids. It's the other way around!
Good post. But I do think your wrong about 1 - thing... There is NO Lack of evidence.
It's an arms race, heading for disaster - but the shame of it is the early committed kids will be collateral damage hit the hardest.

Do the math... If a program hands out 6 verbals for 2017 Attackmen, the program effectively locked all 6 players from the recruiting market...
3 years from now, they will be happy with keeping their top 3 players, then drop conveniently drop 3 for grades, SAT scores, or whatever...
The poor kid is now a senior, and can't find a suitable college program, because its now too LATE... So don't worry about The Petro's - start worrying about Long Term fit for your kid... Which, btw NOONE KNOWS at 14-15...

Haha, that's funny. I guess your SD on is still hoping to commit? Don't get your hopes up. Schools font drop comitted kids. It's the other way around!

ha! You must be the proud dad of the future 4 year 1st Team All American at Hopkins... Can you donate your DNA to science research