Originally Posted by Anonymous
In 10 years from now I will thank coach mule and 91 directors for helping my kid get a chance to graduate from duke yale penn Fairfield Michigan bucknell Cornell BU. Etc
I will have zero recollection at could care less how many games they won in summer of 2014 or fall or any other time.
Someone needs a reality check.
I sure hope you wish more for your kids so that the highlight of their life was their youth lacrosse wins and loss records
Your kids can't grow up until there parents do
Enjoy it while you can. 91 wins will be there in the years to come

You 91 parents are the best. Every forum here you brag about wins and how your teams are the best and then come on here and say you wish there was more for the other kids life than youth lacrosse wins. Well which is it? I am well aware of the recruiting showcase priorities - play competitive and get kids noticed. Winning is secondary but always a plus. You see, coaches come to see teams that play well and win. Also, you brag about your 15 D1 commits which is fantastic but avoid answering why, with all this talent, they fail to win. Any true player and coach wants to win every time they step on the field. Please understand I am not bashing these kids or their talent. Their committments I am sure (and know some personally) are well deserved. I am questioning why, for once, a 91 parent can't admit something to the effect of "we got outplayed" or "they were a better team today". A little humility goes a long way.