Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Yes you are missing something, it's 14 out of the top 25+ the watch list . The majority from one team. You figure it out. Do you really think IL list is reliable.

Confused between the two list. Ty Xanders and 3D list. Not much consistency between the two. Sure, there are a handful of players on both list ranked similar but for the most part it is really two different list.

Has to be a better system because this looks like coaches calling in favors. Been going on for years tho. Good times!

These lists really do prove out that IL has a regional bias to Baltimore, the DC metro, Philly main line and certain club programs in LI. 3d has a significant bias to, well...3d. These are bespoke lists. Let me wonder this out loud: would Ty Xanders consider a kid who did not send in a video and also have a club and high school coach pimp it on top of? I doubt it. I am a Maryland parent and saw a good many kids from California at summer tournaments, including one local 3d Cali team that mopped the floor with Team 91. None of their players are mentioned. The 3d Cali team had a better player at each position than Team 91 save for righty attack. And I don't think Team 91 is bad, just saying when all the local biases are out we are seeing quality elsewhere that gets no IL love. This is not stating that LI kids, especially that awesome Turtles team, do not deserve their kudos. I think Ty Xanders lives with his mom and stalks MIAA freshmen in the parking lots of schools. Pedophile category stuff. [/quot

OK Turtle dad...