Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would be frustrated if my Son was playing JV St.A or Chaminade as a 10th Grader. I see so many Sophmores having great seasons in Newsday. The landscape has changed with all these camps and prospect camps any public school kid has a great shot at College. If you attend these Schools for the education that's great, but if you think by going to the private schools for College Lacrosse , that's done. Syosset,Massapequa, Manh, GC, Ward Melville and Sachem carry just as much weight.

Good for you. My kid is on JV and is committed and is on a team that will smoke your Varsity team. Best of all he is playing first line with his friends and understands the process of the schools you mentioned. Enjoy your landscaper and make sure he is documented. Best of luck to you...Good Day!

Keep telling yourself that, it's clear there is some jealousy when you make rediculous statements about a jv team beating varsity. Ha! Keep waiting patiently, hopefully next year your son will get a chance to play with the big boys!