Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]The best defense and attack are still on express orange. AND the best middie stayed with the team. He's loyal! Express orange had the first commit before the turtles. The team did well and went

Why would you write such an idiotic statement? Do you really care whose committment came first? You're just opening the team up to criticism. And, btw, the team was good! But honestly, I know for a fact that more than 3 turtles got solid real offers from top top programs, including UNC, back in October and passed on them. So like I said, keep your silly comments to yourself because you may not like what you'll hear!

UNC (30) is not a top school. Let's talk top 20 please!

You're right. Should've said "in addition to" unc. And I'm talking top 5
top 5 academically or lax wise ?

That is a totally ridiculous question. Would you pick a top 5 lax over a top 5 academic in ANY situation that you were considering to let your son commit to?

If so; please do reveal the lax over academic school you would consider.

We all need a laugh

"Let"? Mr. Top 5. A bit of advise for you. You had better "let" your son who earned these choices commit to the school he's most happy with. All your rankings will mean absolutely ZERO when after the first two weeks he says "come get me I hate it here". Happens all too often. He then goes to NCC college and you're there scratching your head saying "I don't know who this happened". Well it happens when overbearing parents won't "let" their son go where he wants. Don't get so wrapped up in rankings and top this and top that. Foolishness at best!

Point taken.

Counterpoint; with your position; then as a parent I should "let" my son decide if drugs are a good thing to experiment with. Let him decide if DWI is something he should try for himself.,etc...... Ad nauseum. ...because it would make him happy?

As a parent, I will "guide" him to a decision that will "let" him have the best opportunity for his future. Personally, I do no think a less than top 10 school, if he is offered, is a poor choice. I do feel that picking a school where most of the student body majors in BEER and is a good or premier lax school is a poor choice and would not "let" him come to a conclusion that it was.

Did you "let" your son play in traffic because it would make him happy, or did you guide him and teach him what was a better choice.

I will "let" my son pick the school he wants; and based on his preferences that I have helped to shape as good examples; I am sure he won't end up at NCC.

If he did however land there; he will make the best of it and I will "let " him make choices that are constant with a positive direction in life.

Foolishness? I think not. Letting him make "happy" choices without a concrete foundation?....absolute foolishness.