Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will the entire Turtle Team play lacrosse at the D1 level. What a story.

Will be very awkward for the boys that don't commit, or commit to low level programs with all the hype. Way too much pressure on these boys!

Pressure? I think not. Playing at this level pretty much means they GET IT. This pressure you speak of is a word. That's it. Pressure for some would be getting really great grades, and for others maybe getting recruiting. It's all about how one handles it. Pressure could be going to your dream school, handling intensive over the top schoolwork, and "playing" a full time sport. And wow-that could be considered pressure. Look around and notice these kids whom are fortunate enough to be in the elite category. it is obvious they are in that category for a reason. If it's a tough work week academically, they won't rest until the work is done. If it's a tough game coming up or a tryout, you bet they put in extra time to prepare. All because they want to succeed. And they do it with a smile.

But how will they feel when their team mates are all committed to great schools and they are getting no offers? I suspect that will be tough!

How in the world do you know they have no offers? I know another 2017 who has at least 4 but is still holding out. Why don't you worry about your kid? I also know a kid with a few big lax offers who wants to be pre-med so he decided D3 would give him a better opportunity to prepare for med school. You should probably sit down, but every kid does not loose control of his bowels when he gets a D1 offer, some have other priorities.