No are you kidding? One of my other kids is an actor, all the parents who think precious will get a big break from somewhere other than the usual channels end up with creeps pursuing their kid. Like Lindsey Lohan's mama, turned a nice little girl into a mess because mama wanted fame.

Maybe you can get your son a sleepover at Ty's. Too bad your kid didn't play football, I hear Penn State's coach took a special interest in certain boys. Seems like kids have been recruited for years without Ty posting names and roosters. Why start now? It is creepy. Guess you need your kids name on the internet. The THRILL!

BTW: my kid is committed, and we haven't published it anywhere. His future coach, his family and our club coaches know. His friends know. Ty does not know.

Tell me again what the advantage is? Do you think D1 coaches are trolling Ty's site for kid's names? "Ohhh Bobby Smith from Big Club got published on Ty's site BETTER snap him up!!!"

[/quote]
Sadly, it is not just Ty anymore. 3d rising, TopLax recruits and a host of others all put together their own "impressive" or "highlight" players lists from their own events. All of this info has really diluted the impact and value of this sort of this information. Just goes to further show the politics involved and the self serving nature of this "news" for the public.