Originally Posted by Anonymous

sorry your kid want chosen, but that list is stacked with top players. Not saying there are not other top players that could be on that list, but they can't pick all of them. As for being disgruntled about the PSU and OS kids, if you do a little research, you will see those boys are highly ranked Stat leaders that earned those spots without question! If you didn't like this process, wait till next week at UA tryouts. Always interesting!

Dude, you're off the res with that comment. 25 commits from OSU Penn and PSU. A quarter of the top U.S. talent is committed to those three schools? Easier to sell aluminum siding. This looks more to me like the coaches using this to raise the profile of their program recruiting wise, and gives them the opportunity to coach some of their 2015s before fall and some underclass commits too. Yes, there are some excellent players on the list and I noted that. All of that taken name me 8 better FOGOs than the 2017 Turtle kid or 8 goalies better than the top couple 2017 ones. This seems to always creep in. One UVa alum told me last year when Steele Stanwick didn't make the world team, that had everything to do with Petro/Tabmroni wanting to have their guys or their friends guys over their rival's guy. Also stats for HS season in some leagues means less than nothing Stevie Wonder could have saved 60% in the league my son scored over 70 goals in this spring. Let's face it, U.S. Lacrosse is like FIFA on EBT benefits. [/quote]
US Lacrosse is very political. Lots of good players didn't get invited. I thought the 2017 kids they picked were good but they all had some kind of inside the industry connection . All I know is my kid played on a strong team and had a great year, including one week when he scored 14 goals on highly rated teams, committed to a top school and still didn't get the invite. All we really wanted was the chance to compete.