Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sad state for a sport when it is acceptable to suck and never a big deal to lose a lot of matches. I have never seen a loser comment below that one. You are ok to suck as long as the sales and marketing smoke and mirrors work out well? Just pathetic and not aimed at team 91 alone. Pretty soon it won't matter if Chaminade or St. Ants wins games or championships as long as the # of commits is more.

Problem is in a couple of years these kids will not be commits anymore and will have to play. A kid who has been conditioned to be a status obsessed fraud who is ok with losing...yeah, I am sure they'll do great.

Again....do you really think these
Coaches do not know what product they are selecting for the highest level of play?
At maverick or JR or Brine or any other showcase; do you think the coaches care what team won whatever game? Listen laxtard; they know exactly what they are doing or they would not have the job that they have! Get it and get over it. All of these kids and all nationally committed kids are committed as they have what it takes. The college coaches do not care what you or any other arm chair Monday morning coach thinks.

You're right. If the experts deem it so that team 91 has a dozen commits, yet as a team there is no aspect of the game where they are a good team that can win games there must be some demonstrable intangibles that make them a collection of great players disguised as a losing team. That makes a lot of sense, and thanks for clearing all this up for us. I won't go on anymore thinking it is important to win or achieve anything in sports because that is not important.

Get real, daddy. Winners care about kicking a rivals teeth in and then banging the other teams cheerleaders for good measure. Sure, some college coaches may not care to recruit winning characteristics in kids. To each his own.