Yup, Miles Jones is doing it BIG at the all important lax program of the prestigious DUKE BLUE DEVILS! And this time next year he'll being doing shooting lessons for 9 year olds on Long Island for $75 per session. Take a peek at all the other big time lax stars whom just left college, these kids don't have real jobs from the big lacrosse schools? I don't get it. [/quote]

I don't mean for this to come off as snarky as it reads, but does anyone know why it is that Duke lacrosse grads -- and Duke is one fine school -- wind up lax bros after college teaching lessons / club slumming? There are a few examples of kids heading to Wall St like Jordan Wolf, but they seem to be in a very small minority. Why does such a great college churn out bozos insofar as lacrosse grads are concerned?

On the other hand UPenn kids and Notre Dame kids seem to not miss and almost unanimously excel after college. (Full disclosure: I have a lot of family connections to both UPenn and ND programs and have helped with recent grads at those schools for job market connections, I have no connections or inside knowledge on Duke whatsoever).