Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Turtles are really making themselves look pathetic, instead of losing with grace, they have turned into a bunch of whining blamers! It's because if this, that , whatever!. Accept your losses and work harder like everyone else does! I'm about to shed a crocodile tear for you, right after I break out the violins!
I sincerely doubt there is one turtle or parent making these ridiculous statements, nor do they care so deeply about a loss, as they know, there is life after high school lacrosse. You are probably bantering back and forth with a middle schooler or possibly even an immature high schooler, getting a kick out of all the posts. Maybe we can return to lacrosse talk and stop slinging mud about various regions of the US.

Well if you are a Turtle parent, how about you grow a pair and start calling these Clubs and Parents out who are ruining this sport. I guess now that your son is committed you're above the fray. How about standing up for the rest of the LI kids that have to compete against kids two years older to try and earn a college spot. I for one will not stop hammering these punks from MD, PA and Mass. It's a disgrace. If you don't like it, go to another board.